The Scoring System
Daedo TK-STRIKE would not exist without its Scoring System which consists of a receiver, ever evolving software and referee joysticks.
- The receiver connected to the PC obtains information from the transmitters in the E-trunk and E-head protectors and from the judge joysticks
- 100% Wireless communication
- Software easy to set up
- Power threshold can be set from 1 up to 100 – all categories can use this system
- Wireless joysticks provide simpler set up of the competition
- Judges can move freely
- Ergonomic and easy to use: 1 point button for punches, 2 point button for validating duit-chagi and dollyo-chagi, 3 point button for head kicks
Copyright 2005-17 www.daedo.com Todos los derechos reservados.